Ellroon tagged me.
1. All right, here are the rules. 2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts. 3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. 5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Okay, here goes:
- I’m not very good at picking random things about myself to talk about.
- Unless I am out of town or just waking, you can presume I have taken cannabis within a few hours before or while writing anything here; I would take more cannabis if I could afford it or if I was allowed to grow my own.
- I have an orphan genetic disease which causes bone pain.
- I have insurance.
- I am married.
- My wife is smarter than me.
- That didn’t count, because it wasn’t about me.
- This is an eighth thing and I’m not sure if it’s about me but I wrote it.
- I don’t actually follow directions unless I must or feel like it.
- Donna Woodka of Changing Places
- Pygalgia of Pygalgia
- Creature of State of the Day
- Charles of Mercury Rising
- Ombudsben of Ombudsben
- Mimus Pauly of Mockingbird’s Medley
- Mustang Bobby of Bark Bark Woof Woof
- and of course Monkeyfister, but he’s moving and offline for a few days.